The Marketing Week Mini MBA in Marketing returns in September, offering marketers the tools they need to become more confident, more effective and more inspired.
The course is CPD accredited and is designed and taught to mirror the MBA core marketing courses offered at the world’s leading business schools. It will once again be hosted by marketing professor and Marketing Week columnist Mark Ritson.
More than 520 people have already taken the course this year, on top of the 450 that took it last year, with 97% saying they were very satisfied with the course and 99% praising the content for being ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
Participants take 12 modules in areas including market orientation, targeting and strategy. Each of the 12 modules is accompanied by a reading list and those taking part are offered a regular live Q&A with Ritson.
There is then an exam designed to test everything learn. In total the programme lasts for 12 weeks (six weeks to complete the video lectures and readings, three weeks to complete the exam, and three weeks to mark the exam and watch a feedback session).
In this year’s first intake 15 people were awarded an A with distinction by Ritson. To achieve this grade, participants had to get more than 80% in the exam at the end of the course.
Congratulations to those that got the highest grade, who include:
- Nicky Atkins, marketing manager, PayPoint
- Josh Carr, sales support manager, Topdeck Travel
- Jo Duncan, content manager, HarveyDavid
- Maria Eilersen, global PR and communications manager, Topdeck Travel
- Olivia Gilbert, marketing director, United Managed Services
- Ben Ittensohn, region manager for Asia-Pacific, Topdeck Travel
- Polly Lomas, product owner for Europe, Topdeck Travel
- Alex Luff, MD, Omobono
- Granton Plane, marketing and commercial manager for advanced surgery, Baxter Healthcare
- Neil Simpson, associate planning director, DDB New York
- Ewan Tait, client services director, YouGov
- Brittany Turner, commercial marketing manager, ITV
- Alyssa Wee, associate marketing manager, Biosensors International Group
“This was the first professional marketing course I’ve taken and I wasn’t sure what to expect, but from the very beginning the course was completely engaging. You could plan your workload around the online modules and I found each topic really enjoyable – Mark truly brought them to life,” says Brittany Turner, commercial marketing manager at ITV.
“I’d fully recommend taking the exam as it’s a brilliant way to test your knowledge and I’ve come out of the course feeling much more confident and inspired.”
There is another intake this year, starting on 26 September. To find out more information, including details