Father’s Day is quickly approaching — June 18th, to be exact — so this weekend is a great time to buy something nice for your dad if you haven’t already. We’ve gone through a large number of deals to select the five best ones for you or your father, including two exclusive to The Verge for a limited time.
Let’s not waste anymore time and get straight to the deals:
- Sonos Dads and Grads sale: As mentioned last week, get $50 off the two room music system (two Play:1s for $348) and $100 off the SUB, which adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos speaker (or amplified component). This sale ends June 18th, or while supplies last, and can also be found on Amazon.
- Exclusive deal on the Nixplay Seed 10-inch: Verge readers can now take 20 percent off the digital photo frame (with code NIX20OFF) until June 12th at 5PM PDT — bringing the price down to $136. Nixplay has other Father’s Day promos on their online store, although our favorite is the aforementioned exclusive on Amazon. It’s also worth noting that my colleague, Chaim Gartenberg, is a big fan of this product as he gifted it to his parents earlier this year.
- Exclusive deal on the Portal Wi-Fi Router: Until June 13th, Verge readers can grab 20 percent off the wireless router on Amazon; just make sure to use code VERGEDAD to get it for $118. My colleague Dan Seifert tested the router and found it to be fast with good coverage. Although it’s kind of large, the Portal might solve your Wi-Fi problems if you’re finding other routers have a lot of interference in your home.
- $150 off the 13-inch MacBook Pro (late 2016 model): B&H has last year’s Macbook Pro discounted to $1,349. The new MacBook’s announced at WWDC last week don’t have a huge boost in specs so this is a great discounted option if you or your dad are in need of a new laptop.
- Fitbit Father’s Day sale: Just like Fitbit offered for Mother’s Day, you can get up to 50 percent off select Fitbits and accessories. Highlights include the Charge 2 for $139.95 and Special Edition Blaze for $179.95.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to [email protected] and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.